Job Number: 169282
Pay Rate: $25.00/hour
Are you someone that enjoys applying basic problem-solving skills to quality improvements and has excellent technical abilities, then our client may have the perfect career opportunity for you!
Due to our client s continued growth we are seeking a skilled Quality Manager to plan and direct activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality standards for manufacturing processes, materials and products. Identifying and implementing continuous improvements initiatives to improve reliability, process consistency and quality metrics.
- Lead the overall quality and continuous improvement efforts throughout the organization and value streams.
- Create a quality system compliant with ISO 9001/2000 standards
- Maintain all ISO related manuals, procedures, work instructions, and product specific work instructions
- Evaluate product and processing methods on the floor and relay information back to Management, resulting in more efficient manufacturing techniques.
- Evaluate results of audits, corrective actions and quality modifications
- Responsible for continuous improvement process, returned material process, and training personnel on quality system
- 5+ years of Manufacturing Management or Quality Management experience
- Previous experience with ISO 9001/2000 standards
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Must be comfortable working with computer programs, specifically Microsoft Office and ERP databases
Job Order #: 169282