Job Number: 161581
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Quality Inspector - $12.00/hour - 1st shift
A Grand Haven company that specializes in prototyping and manufacturing high precision bearings for both standard and specialized applications in industries such as chemical, food processing and industrial is seeking a full-time Quality Inspector for 1st shift. Will be inspecting and gauging finished bearings to ensure they meet customer standards. This company is seeking a problem solver with experience in using various gauges, micrometers, and calipers.
This is a full time 1st shift position with medical, dental, paid holidays/vacations, and 401K upon hire in. Competitive start wage rate depending on your experience!
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Fulfill training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties.
- Follow company safety policies; maintain the work area in a clean orderly condition.
- Read blueprint, traveler, and standard charts for specifications of bearings (tolerances, etc.)
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to work in a physical position with lifting of 40 lbs. As needed
- Previous inspection experience in a manufacturing setting is required
- GED or High School Diploma is required
Job Order #: 161581