Quality Engineer, $60k-80k/yr salary, Troy
We are seeking a hardworking, reliable Quality Engineer for an automotive fastener manufacturer in Troy. This candidate would preferrably have 5 years of experience in the automotive/fastener industries. Their duties would include the following:
1) Internal and External Quality Concerns (QPR's)
2) Responsible (R) for Fast Track Response, Quality Triangle, Pareto Analysis of Defects
3) Responsible for Customer Ratings of TAC (R), as their supplier.
4) Shipping Audit (A) and S.A. Log Sheets Retention.
5) All PPAP (R) documentation
6) Responsible for Establishing (R) Quality Control Systems
7) Responsible (R) for SOP's Work Instructions
8) Work Manual (R)
9) Responsible for Lot Tracking (R)
10) Responsible for (R) Vendor Quality Control
11) Responsible for (R) Layered Audit Management (LA)
12) Responsible for (R) Certifying Measuring Equipment
13) Incoming Inspection (A)
14) Chrysler NCT Checking (A)
15) Support in New Vendor Development (S)
16) Directly Responsible (R) for Quality Technician(s)
17) Monthly Quality Measurables (R) reporting to President
18) Weekly/Monthly Quality Reporting (R) to TMC
19) Supporting Warehouse Activities
20) TS-16949 Compliance
21) Quality Hold Area activities.
22) Gages and Measuring Equipment
23) Monthly Debits to USA Vendors and TMC, related to quality costs
24) Weekly New Launching Status Updates / Action Items
25) TAC Internal & External Q. Cost
26) Any items not specifically mention here but contained on the latest TAC RASIC Chart (currently dated 9/11/2013) are also the Q. Manager Direct Responsibility, Support, Inform or Approve as detailed on the RASIC Miscellaneous
1) Support (S) Functions include Billing and Debit,
2) Inform (I) in the Planning Category (See RASIC Chart) Sales Planning, Market Search, Product Search and Potential Customer Search
3) Inform (I) in the Sales Category Customer Registration, New Part Registration and Support in Presentation Material Updates.
4) Launching BTAB (A), Material Timing (I), PTR (S), Production Readiness (I)
5) Engineering Approval (A) Tech. Review, Engineering Change and Engineering Suggestions
6) CHRYSLER SMART System (I)
7) GM Supply Power, Chrysler Covisint, (I) etc
Everyone employed by Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Start your application online at jobs.workboxstaffing.com or call our office direct at 586-275-2986.