Quality Control Technician
Spring Lake, MI 49456
Job Order #: 192517
A Spring Lake manufacturing is seeking a Quality Technician for 1st shift. Hours are 7: 00am-4: 30pm (Monday-Friday.) The Quality Technician should be someone who, in support of and under the direction of quality leadership analyzes and solves quality problems, assists with checking in materials and performs final audit tasks. This person will be entering PO receipts, receiving and other inspection related information into an ERP system and in Excel. Must be familiar with calipers and digital micrometers.
- Performs quality checks with use of micrometers and calipers
- Maintains final inspection plans
- Works with quality leadership maintaining data, process flow, process control sheets
- Assists quality leadership in maintaining internal quality data reports
- Inventory and tracking of all incoming and outgoing products and materials within the quality department
- Verifies customer returns, and validate failure by performing part inspections
- Assists with training of team members on quality standards and practices
- Assists quality leadership on specialized tasks when needed
- Enters purchase orders and receipts into ERP system, and quality data with use of excel
- Ability to meet physical requirements for the job
- Ability to comprehend & interpret documents such as work instructions, safety procedures & operation procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have working knowledge with micrometers and calipers
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- GED or HS Diploma is required
- 1+ year of quality experience in manufacturing