Job Number: 168490
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
A Grand Haven company specializing in creating industrial computer components, products for petroleum equipment, electrical sub assemblies for overhead hoist systems, and other machined parts and assemblies is seeking a Quality Control Technician for 1 st shift. The qualified candidate will be assembling electrical equipment such as circuit boards, cable assemblies, wire harnesses, and panel/rack enclosures. Will read and interpret instructions, assemble parts and tools, and fit electronic components together. Aside from assisting in the assembling process the Quality Technician will be assisting other employees in troubleshooting and ensuring that finished pieces are compliant with customer and quality standards.
Upon hire in you will receive these excellent benefits health, dental, 401K, paid holidays and vacations.
Functions and Requirements:
- Must be self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on occasion
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Previous circuit board assembly is helpful
- Knowledge of IPC J Standard 001, 1PC helpful
- Previous quality work in a related industry is highly preferred
Job Order #: 168490