Job Number: 168881
Pay Rate: $11.00/hour
Quality Engineer, Pay Based on Experience - Evart, MI
We are seeking a hardworking reliable Quality Engineer to join our team. The Quality Engineer is responsible for assuring the acceptance of a quality part for all production as well as the rejection of all non conforming production in the molding department.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, heathcare, disability insurance and advancement opportunities.
Function and Requirements:
- Previous Quality experience needed
- Assist with new product launch programs.
- Conducts internal quality audits to assure quality performance and compliance to our system plan.
- Participates in all quality control and SPC training courses required by the Company.
- Represents Quality Department in the absence of the Quality Manager when required.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and have a good eye for detail
- Inspect plastic parts and comply with company work procedures for sorting, inspecting, reworking
and parts handling
- Ability to function in a stressful environment including time pressure
- Able to work in conditions that may include various temperatures
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
Job Order # 160730