Job Number: 168002
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Quality Control Technician, 3rd shift, Walker, MI, $13/hr
If you have quality control technician experience working in a food manufacturing environment and are wanting to learn new skills, we have a great opportunity for you to develop your skills with a local company in the Walker area near Grand Rapids. This is a local food manufacturing company is looking for a great candidate to join their team. Apply today!
Questions about this position? I' m Mary, your Skilled Recruiter, and I' m here to help. Call or text me at 616.242.9919.
A typical day on the job would include enforcing that all elements of food safety within the plan are being met, ensuring that all regulatory, customer, and company quality initiatives are being met and maintained, using basic math and reasoning skills on a daily basis, and reporting to the Quality manager. You would be responsible for ensuring that raw ingredients, WIP, and packaging materials match the item number specified on the project startup sheet and verify that the product is within date and that the correct revision numbers on the bulk or film are correct.
Skills Required for Positions:
- Quality Control Experience in Food Manufacturing/ Food Safety
- Knowledge of HACCP, Allergen, Sanitation, GMPs, Forigen Material Findings and HOLD
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication, decision-making and organizational skills
- Knowledge of what is involved for a blow down cleanup, a blow down wash, kosher, organic, and 100% allergen cleanup
- Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law
This position is a contract to hire position, meaning you will be a temporary employee of Workbox Staffing until hired in permanently with the company. My job is to be your advocate for permanent hire and I won' t stop fighting for you. Benefits: Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
How to Apply:
- Call or text me for more information: 616.242.9919
- Quick Apply by responding to this ad
- Apply directly on our job board
Job Order Number: 168002
Learn More About Workbox Staffing