Job Number: 162096
Pay Rate: $19.00/hour
Quality Inspector Savannah, Ga $19.00
Set up and operate various types of computerized and state-of-the-art nondestructive test equipment determining the most effective inspection methods to be used for each specific application.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Job Order 162096
- Examine material or product for defects such as cracks, porosity, and incomplete welds.
- Display competency in eddy current, ultrasonic, radiographic, FPI, visual and thermographic inspection techniques.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications verifying specified dimensions of parts or material.
- Test product for structural defects such as leaks or internal crack
- Make judgement on inspection findings and make technical recommendations.
- Document inspection and report finding to Engineering and assist with technical evaluation of components to include assessment.
- Provide technical and financial input on recommendations and process changes.
- Train new inspector to ASNT standard.
- Support ISO 9001 audits and compliance efforts.
- Ensure product meets or exceeds internal and customer requirements.
- Associate' s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year or technical school
- Mathematical Skills
- Reasoning Ability
- Computer Skills