Quality Control Inspector
Canton, MI 48188
The Picker/Packer/Shipper is responsible for following picking and packaging procedures to fulfill order and/or utilizing shipping software to apply shipping labels to outbound orders. The Order Picker utilizes pick lists allocated by the picking foreman/warehouse supervisor to fulfill orders using RF scanners and material handling equipment.
Functions and Requirements:
- Pick orders by reading pick tickets/scanners, assure correct part and count accuracy, move products to the warehouse shipping area while operating barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
- Packaging kits to order specification
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders to highest level of accuracy
Handling finished materials and moving to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse.
- Maintain accurate inventory and perform inventory cycle counts, as required
- Sorts and packs orders quickly and accurately
- Uses shipping software to sort and determine best shipping method for orders and applies shipping label to package
- Utilizes pick lists to accurately and efficiently fulfill orders allocated by the picking foreman. -
Interpret, adhere to, and enforce all company policies and ISO procedures
Everyone employed through Workbox Staffing is paired with recruiting employment professional, and an ability to obtain health insurance and disability insurance.
Job Order #: 146882