Quality Control Inspector
Belleville, MI 48111
The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to work for a world wide leader in manufacturing of automotive safety sensors. Candidates will be selected based on their ability to work in a fast paced, climate controlled, detail oriented environment, as well as an atmosphere where one will be able to learn and grow with the company as business continues to increase.
Functions and Requirements:
- Operate machines according to operating procedures.
- Ensure machine start up procedure and shut down is performed.
- Assemble parts to quality standards.
- Perform visual inspection on all parts.
- Package parts according to customer specifications.
- Label packages according to customer or internal requirements.
- Assist shift supervisor/maintenance with machine changeovers.
- Clean and maintain work station.
- Record all scrap numbers.
- Record all machine issues.
- Communicate all issues with team leaders, production manager, and other machine operators.
- Assist with packaging and inspection.
- Any other task assigned by shift supervisor or production manager.
Job Order #: 192535