Quality/ Data Entry Operations Support
Duncan, SC 29334
Salary $38, 000 - $50, 000/year DOE
Day and Night Shift Available
- Heavy Data Entry/ Document Control
- Analyze/ create data and reports using Microsoft Excel and in house data management system
- Perform, organize and streamline organizational tasks to reduce the potential for errors in company processes. Provide technical assistance to clients and staff.
- Monitor/ Audit for problems in the area of quality control
- Taking immediate action where possible and escalating when required.
- Interact with clients, resolve problems, and provide Information.
- Support to the field working as a quality inspector if needed
- Support of management with end of shift documents, etc.
- Computer knowledge of all Microsoft Programs including excel formulas
- Data Entry
- Ability to work in a fast paced automotive manufacturing environment
- Detail Oriented
- Flexible on tasks/ availability
- Quick problem solving skills
- Valid Drivers License