Livonia, MI 48150
Are you looking for a company that promotes from within, offers immediate pay increases when hired in and offers full benefits once hired in? Are you looking for a company that truly cares about you? If so, the search is over! They are looking for hard workers that share their vision and want to have an impact on our world, along with having a rewarding and fulfilling career. Culture is everything at this company and they are looking for somebody that comes to work everyday with a smile on their face!
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Responsible for feeding and bagging garments or linen.
- Inspection: check for stains, repairs and discards
- Fold and feed gowns into the machine
- Sort soiled linen
- Pick and build loads for drivers
- Be Respectful
- Be Remarkable
- Be Safe
- Be Honest
- No Weekends
- Full Time benefits when hired on
- Weekly pay
- Tuition Reimbursement for most types of education including GED
- Access to Medical, Dental, STD, LTD, a Loan Program, FREE Life & AD&D Insurance & Supplemental Life
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills required.
- Ability to stand for 10 hours in a warehouse environment.
- No diploma required
- No experience required but is preferred
- Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Machine operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fast food experience (preferred)
Job ID: 192866