Holland, MI 49424
2nd shift - M-Th 3: 30pm - 1: 30am
Holland manufacturer is looking for a Production Assistant to help run operations. You must be able to work independently and carefully follow directions. This is a great job for someone who has either decided to enter workforce right out of high school or is going to college part time and needs a full time job to support that effort. There is some flexibility in scheduling for part time college students.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling raw materials, assisting with quality checks, assisting with machine setup and changeover by gathering and preparing tools and materials required by work order and removing and cleaning tooling.
- Dismantle, clean, service, and maintain equipment under the supervision of a supervisor or lead.
- Ensure assigned work areas are clean and in a good state of housekeeping at all times.
- Take appropriate measures to ensure all products are completed to production, quality, and technical specifications.
- Keep lead/supervisor informed of critical issues which affect production schedule.
- Perform special assignment s as required.
- Must possess solid organizational skills.
- Must be reliable
- Familiarity with manufacturing operations is preferred.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.