Production Worker- PLAINFIELD, MI
Assembling small metal parts for car for automotive industry and office components. Rotating positions in a cell alongside team members in a effective and efficient manner. Making sure parts meet client specifications and following all safety guidelines assuring a safe/healthy work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Production Worker
1. Meet daily goals of production set by lead or supervisor.
2. Required to lift 2 to 25 pounds repetitively.
3. Required to meet 100% quality standard.
4. Required to work as a team to produce products to the specifications asked of the client.
1. Able to work as part of a team
2. Dependable have their own reliable transportation
3. Must feel comfortable working around machinery
4. Available to work overtime on Fridays and some Saturdays. Overtime is a requirement.
1. Must read, speak and write English
2. Basic math skills
3. Need to be able to do repetitive work for long shifts
ORDER # 124348