Canton, MI 48187
Production Support Operator - Canton, MI
Job Summary: The Production Assistant is responsible for assistant manufacturing operations mainly in the areas of welding, stamping, and quality check as needed. Assignment and equipment may change each day and periods throughout the day, dependent of the situation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Production Assistant position:
- Sets parts into jigs and cycles the robot.
- Performs quality checks and records results specified intervals.
- Resets welder, feeder, or robot as required.
- Communicates with team leader regarding issues that affect safety, productivity or quality.
- Maintains required production efficiency, by keeping all robots in motion, quickly and effectively troubleshooting, and tote changes.
- Ensures finished product is properly packed to prevent damage to parts.
- Follows lockout process.
- Maintains clean work station.
Job Requirements of the Production Assistant position:
- Ability to meet physical requirements which will be 25lbs regularly, frequently up to 50lbs and occasionally up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret documents such as work instructions, safety procedures and operational procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to move to various departments due to production demands
Qualifications for Production Assistant position:
- Strong attention to detail.
- GED or High School diploma.
- Good communication skills.
Job Order #: 126208