Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work for one the premier manufacturers of truck bed covers in North America! This company was first to introduce many of the styles and features in today' s truck bed cover market, and still continues to lead the industry with innovation, quality products, maximum strength warranties, and the best customer support. The goal is to find select individuals interested in working in a positive, team oriented environment who are committed to producing top quality products in a safe and productive manner.
Everyone employed through Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Functions and Requirements:
- Work in a safe manner following established safety procedures. Ensure a clean and orderly work area.
- Demonstrate the ability to produce a high quality product with minimal supervision in a diverse manufacturing work environment.
- Capable of performing a task to be best of one s ability through self-motivation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with all levels of staff.
- Repetitive use of hands and/or fingers, able to reach with hands and arms; and use of vision to manufacture quality products.
- Frequent use of hand-held tools, standing, walking or kneeling throughout the duration of the shift while manufacturing quality products.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Minimum of three months of previous manufacturing, production, or assembly experience.
Job Order #: 193253