Production Operator, $13.50-14.50/hr, Day Shift & Night Shift Available, Canton MI
Are you looking to find a company that believes in its people, provides the best resources available, rewards excellence through personal and team based results, and consistently outperforms its peers? Are you interested in a change? Are you seeking a better opportunity? Do you have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed? If you answered yes to these questions, and you are a well-qualified, hardworking, team oriented individual then look no further.
Everyone employed through with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Read gauges to determine whether a dimension is larger or smaller than another dimension that is used as a reference standard.
- Use calipers to verify the width of screws and other products.
- Use micrometers to measure parts and verify accuracy.
- Basic blueprint reading that is needed to run the machines.
- Basic machine operation (CNC, if willing, and screw machine).
- Grind parts to customer’s specifications.
- Help with the washing of parts.
- Assist with the counting of parts when needed.
- Do what is instructed by the supervisor on duty.
- Any sort of machine operating experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of blueprints, calipers, gauges, and micrometers is a major plus.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to show up on time or early.
- Work in a safety-first manner.
- Show a willingness to learn and grow with the company.
About the Job:
- Temporary to hire.
- Full benefits when hired on.
- 401k offered after 1st year of employment.
- Holiday pay is offered upon hire.
- Safe environment.
- Clean environment.
- Can get noisy inside the plant at times.
- Only gets hot if there is extreme heat outside.