Job Number: 146766
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Are you looking to grow with a local company? Are you looking for steady income with excellent benefits upon hire in? If so, this might just be the opportunity for you! Since 1952, Cannon-Muskegon has been blazing the trail of premium cast alloys, embracing continuous innovation and rigorous manufacturing standards in becoming a global leader in alloy for investment castings.
Upon hire in you will receive great compensation and many benefits, including medical, dental, and health benefits, quarterly bonus program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, vacation and holiday pay and much more!
Functions and Requirements:
- Ability to move to 2 nd or 3 rd shift upon hire in is required
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Valid driver' s license is required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Ability to comprehend, interpret documents such as work instructions, safety procedures, and operation procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Job Order #: 146766