Grand Haven, MI 49417
To schedule an interview with a Workbox Staffing Recruiter go to: https://calendly.Com/wbstaffmuskegon/15min? Month=2020-06
Job Order #: 192835
A Grand Haven Company is seeking a qualified candidate for a Detailed Assembly position. The hours will be 6: 45am-3: 15pm (Monday-Friday.) This is a temporary-to-hire position with benefits upon hire-in.
- Follow instructions, and complete documentation of process books at his/her work station and sign off of process check sheets 100% of the time.
- Perform inspections of components and sub-assemblies and log in-process check sheets 100% according to in-station process controls.
- Notify your Team Lead / Supervisor at the first sign of abnormality 100% of the time you find an abnormality, variance, and/or improper operation.
- Support and participate in all changes to standardize work.
- Participates as a member of the Production Team.
- Participate, with a positive attitude and good learning opportunity approach, and in job rotations including cleaning work area or helping with housekeeping.
- Learns and understands the company s operating systems principles and objectives and the Machinist position s role in support of these systems.
- Ability to interpret written and verbal work instructions, safety procedures, and operation procedures.
- Ability to accomplish small part assembly.
- Safety conscious; Works Safe and always follows safety procedures and reports all unsafe work conditions.
- Available to work overtime after shift and on weekends.
- Strong team player
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Previous assembly experience is required
- Previous manufacturing experience is required