Job Number: 143638
Pay Rate: $16.50/hour
A local Holland Manufacturer has openings on 2nd and 3rd shifts for Process Technicians.
- Must be a full time employee
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency
- Must maintain an attendance record of 98% or better
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Ability to use and read measuring devices (i.E. Micrometer, calipers, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years injection molding technical experience
- Must have the ability to obtain an Ess Tec forklift license within 30 days and have ability to operate overhead cranes.
- Must have practical experience with knowledge of material and equipment used at Ess Tec.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Must understand and promote adherence to company rules, procedures and methods to actively support and promote corporate vision, culture and goals
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- All necessary equipment and materials are ready and in place to support manufacturing requirements.
- Communicate with other technicians at shift overlap to ensure technical support is consistent from shift to shift.
- Understand and follow Ess Tec procedures, systems, work rules and policies.
- Collaborate and work with the shift team leader and quality technician to meet the shift production schedule.
- Work in a safe manner so personal safety and part quality is not jeopardized.
- Responsible for knowing the Quality Policy Statement and how his/her job supports the statement and quality objectives.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. There may be exposure to any number of elements but with none present to the extent of being disagreeable. The noise decibel level in the production area is below the threshold that requires wearing hearing protection.
Job Order: 143638