Job Number: 162392
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Pour Team Member Day & Night Shift - Muskegon, MI
Not afraid of getting a little dirty at work? Are you motivated and comfortable working in a warmer work environment? Look no further & call us today! As a Division of a Group of six integrated companies offering many manufacturing services locally, dominating the Muskegon market; Alloy Resources is Michigan s premier aluminum smelting operation, servicing the casting industry throughout the Midwest. ARC offers a large range of metal recycling services as well as made-to-order specification alloys. In this position your duties will include, but are not limited to, monitoring and cleaning the baghouse as needed as well as prepping poured finished product to be put into inventory. You will be skimming sows and ingots as they are poured, with great attention to detail as well as quality of product, continually monitoring production process, prepare pouring area with tools needed for the pouring process.
Upon hire-in, and after you ve worked through your eligibility period you will be eligible for great compensation and many benefits, including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 40 hours vacation (prorated for the first year, with increases on a set schedule), paid holidays, 401k with employer match (50% up to 7%), pay increases, company picnics, holiday parties, and much more!
Functions and Requirements:
- Marking & weighing of sows as they are pulled from mold, then staging to await shipment or placement into inventory location following inventory control procedures
- Stack ingot as needed, and stage as directed
- Adhere to implemented safety policies, practices and procedures
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Ability to take instruction and constructive criticism
- Demonstrate good communication skills, having a good command of English both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills in order to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be quality conscious, with the ability to perform simple math
Job Order #: 162392M