Plastic Injection Molding Operator
Spring Lake, MI 49456
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Plastic Injection Molding Operator:
- Load and unload automatic and semi-automatic equipment with material and product
- Perform hand or mechanical assembly and packaging
- Follow schedules and work instructions to meet production as scheduled.
- Perform SPC/SQC quality verifications as required by work instructions.
- Verify product quality, contain and hold product if appropriate.
- Inspect product per CDB.
- Package product per instructions.
- Record production within Plex database.
- Perform SPC as required.
- Provide accurate and legible quantity, quality and time reports.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
Job Requirements of Plastic Injection Molding Operator:
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. As needed
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Ability to move around to various areas depending on production needs
- Must be able to follow work instructions
Qualifications for Plastic Injection Molding Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Previous manufacturing or mechanical experience
- Demonstrated basic math skills
- Previous manufacturing experience is required
- SPC-SQC basic training
- General computer experience
Job Order #: 112050