Job Number: 126021
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
Plant & Maintenance Repair Technician, Pay BOE, 2nd Shift - Muskegon, MI
Do you have experience performing equipment and building maintenance in a manufacturing setting? Are you looking for a family-focused, unique work environment? If so, call us today! A local, family-owned Muskegon Company that offers complete metal part-making capabilities for a variety of industries; supplying laser-cut parts for low volume needs & stamped parts for high-volume programs with complete in-house tool making capabilities is looking for a qualified Plant & Machine Maintenance Repair Technician. This position is responsible for preventative and unplanned machine maintenance, maintaining records of plant and completed maintenance, inspecting and testing machines and equipment, dismantling defective machines, installing new or repaired parts, and repairing and maintaining physical structure of building.
Benefits include health and dental insurance, 401k, and vacation time. Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Functions and Requirements:
- Install and repair electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment along with installing and repairing automated machinery such as robots or controller
- Set up, operate machine tool such as lathe, grinders, drills and milling machine to repair; also operate welding equipment
- Must have the ability to work alone and in a team-based environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Four years related experience working as a Maintenance Technician in a Metal Stamping Industry
- High School Diploma or GED required
Job Order #: 126021