Pipe Welder / Fitter
Simpsonville, SC 29681
Seeking an experienced Structural Welder/Fitter for the Simpsonville SC Facility. The company operates a fabrication shop for the production of custom fire pump skids, and booster pump skids. The manufacturing facility typically operates on a first shift basis, 4 x 10 hr/day/week.
- Works as assigned by the Foreman to ensure the successful completion of on-going or new
- Proficient and skilled in the use TIG and FCAW on CS pipe and TIG with SS pipe
- Perform responsibilities with little to no supervision
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to all safety procedures and regulations
- Maintain a neat and orderly work environment necessary to minimize unsafe conditions
- Maintain a high productivity level and perform other duties as assigned
- 5+ years’ of relevant working experience
- Must have strong attention to detail and a high level of mechanical aptitude
- Be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must have positive can-do & attitude with ability to work with others
- Able to read and interpret fabrication drawings
- Be able to pass AWS certification per our welding procedures
- Minimum education of high school diploma
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
This role is a temporary position with the intent to hire permanently after successfully demonstrating
work ethic and ability. The temporary period will not exceed 90 days.
Once hired permanently, employee will be offered a comprehensive benefits package
that includes, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance, other benefits include a 401k plan,
vacation pay, and holidays.