Job Number: 160702
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Payroll Clerk, Reed City, MI $15/hr
Job Summary: A locally owned company in Reed City who is a utility specific distributor and provides protective equipment testing, tool repair, and technical services consulting to customers around the world is looking for a qualified candidate to fill an Payroll Clerk position. Areas of responsibility include the following, while other duties may be assigned to meet the needs of the business: Processing timesheets received via mail, email and fax & Assist with review of payroll totals
- Ability to work independently with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to develop priorities and handle multiple demands in a fast paced environment.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Solid understanding of payroll and confidentiality
- Prior experience with Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate software is preferred
- Course training, 2 year accounting degree or equivalent experience a plus.
- Includes sitting for extended periods of time, standing, walking, bending, kneeling and use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently. Must be able to work under time constraints to assist in the month and year-end closing process.
- Atmosphere is a smoke-free, temperature controlled environment
Job Order #: 160702