Part-time shipping and receiving
Walker, MI 49544
This company provides custom tooling solutions for a variety of industries in the U.S. And abroad. We design and manufacture precision carbide cutting tools, fixtures, and holders for the automotive, aerospace, fuel management, fluid control, medical, and computer industries.
We are looking for a part-time Packaging/Shipping/Receiving Clerk. Attention to detail will be critical.
This position offers a variety of tasks and autonomy within the department.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Receive raw materials, supplies and finished product from our vendors
- Help maintain accurate inventory by verifying counts and reporting discrepancies
- Clean, prepare and package product for shipment to outside vendors
- Accurately package and label finished product
- Pick, package and ship daily orders through UPS WorldShip, FedEx, DHL, or other channels
- Communicate effectively with team members, customers and vendors
- Maintain a positive attitude and work ethic
- Keep all fulfillment areas and inventory neat, clean and organized
- Meet company goal of 100% accuracy on all outgoing orders
- Work efficiently, timely and accurately
- Maintain clean, organized and clutter-free work areas
- Be(come) proficient with Quickbooks, Microsoft Office Suite, UPS WorldShip, FedEx Shipping
- Manager, DHL or other software as needed
- Willingness to work and communicate thoroughly with team members, customers, and vendors
Key Competency Skills Required:
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills (high school diploma or GED required)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to bend, stretch, stoop, lift and move objects up to 50 lbs.
Job Order # 173108