Part-time File Clerk
Austin, TX 78744
Job Summary: The role of the File Clerk is to provide general support to the Human Resources/AP Manager and entire team, as well as maintain records and filing system of a promotional company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of File Clerk position:
- File alphabetically and numerically
- Employee will be responsible for accurate sorting and filing paperwork and other documents; assisting office to get caught up with backlogged work.
- Employee will be assisting with mail sorting and inserting envelopes.
- Data entry
- Create and/or send invoices.
- Other clerical duties as assigned, in order to accomplish team goals.
Job Requirements of File Clerk position:
- Must be able to work independently for entire shifts
- Work oriented and strong work ethic
- Organizational skills
- Detail-oriented & thorough with strong follow through
- Ability to ask questions when needed to get the job done, as well as follow directions provided
- Self-motivated, takes initiative to achieve personal and team objectives
- Able to learn quickly
- Strong work ethic
- High school diploma or equivalent
Qualifications for File Clerk position:
- Know alphabet well
- Need to bend
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Computer savvy, with the ability to effectively use and navigate Windows-based system.
- At least 6 months of prior clerical or relevant work experience.
- Ability to type at least 50 WPM
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
Job Order#: 124618