Taylor, MI 48180
Are you looking for a 1st shift opportunity? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow with a company that' s eager to invest in you? If so, your search is over! We are seeking hard working and reliable Packers. This candidate would be responsible for helping with the packaging of products as well as other general labor duties. The ideal candidate will be willing and able to show up ready for work. They will also be detail oriented and able to move at a reasonably fast pace. This temporary to full time position offers overtime and advancement opportunities.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Place individually produced units into bag sealer for sealing and dating.
- Place and hold the empty bag under the diverter until the diverter dispenses product into the bag.
- Once product is dispensed, place bag onto conveyor.
- Ensure bulk product is the correct product to be entered into production lines.
- Inspect bulk product for visible signs of tampering, mold, discoloration.
- Help out around the plant as needed.
- Do what your supervisors say.
- Must get a COVID test done. They pay for you to get tested (takes two days to get results back). They pay two hours of pay to get the test done after the first week and 2 days pay after your first month for the days you have to wait.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must show a desire to grow with the company.
Job ID: 198597