Muskegon, MI 49441
A growing Norton Shores company is adding to its team. The Packager will be working on a packaging line with a team to package Draft Latte s to ensure that the daily packaging quota is met. The candidate must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-paced and precision-driven environment. The Packager will help load product onto pallets to prepare for shipment. Ability to work long hours up to 8-12 hours on 1st shift is required. Previous experience in the food or beverage industry is preferred.
This is a long term hire in position. Upon hire in you will receive these benefits - health, dental & vision insurance, 401K, paid holidays & vacations. Competitive starting pay with raises available upon becoming a permanent team member.
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job which will require lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk, push or pull for an entire shift
- Must be able to effectively work in a team environment
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced work environment
- Must be flexible, working in different departments to support absences/vacations with a positive attitude
- High School Diploma or GED preferred is required
- Must have 6+ months of solid work history