Packager/Inspector - 1st/2nd Shift - 14-$15/hour
Muskegon, MI 49441
A growing Norton Shores company is adding to its team. The Packager will be working on a packaging line with a team to package Draft Latte s to ensure that the daily packaging quota is met. The candidate must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-paced and precision-driven environment. The Packager will help load product onto pallets to prepare for shipment. Ability to work long hours up to 8-12 hours on 1st or 2nd shift is required. Previous experience in the food or beverage industry is preferred.
This is a long term hire in position. Upon hire in you will receive these benefits - health, dental & vision insurance, 401K, paid holidays & vacations. Competitive starting pay with raises available upon becoming a permanent team member. Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing will have access to one of our local offices Certified Staffing Professionals, and will have the option to receive healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job which will require lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk, push or pull for an entire shift
- Must be able to effectively work in a team environment
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced work environment
- Must be flexible, working in different departments to support absences/vacations with a positive attitude
- High School Diploma or GED preferred is required
- Must have 6+ months of solid work history
Apply now at jobs.Workboxstaffing.Com or apply now at (231) 767-8989.