Packager/Inspector - $12.25-$12.75/hour
Holland, MI 49424
A Holland based company specializing in industrial chipboard (paperboard) partitions and custom engineered reusable/returnable interior protective packaging is seeking Packagers/Inspectors for all shifts. This is a temporary to permanent position with a complete benefits package available upon hire in.
- Assures daily scheduled production is completed in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Assembles and/or builds products according to customer specifications, utilizing tools necessary to complete product according to specifications. Tools include, but are not limited to, hot melt guns, cold glue, box knives, tape, staple guns, and product banding equipment.
- Inspects and packages products according to customer specifications
- Assures completed product meets specifications of customer needs.
- Assures customer expectations are consistently met in terms of quality, quantity, and product is produced in a timely manner consistent with established guidelines.
- Maintains excellent housekeeping and general organization in the converting production areas.
- Supports and provides suggestions for continuous improvement activities to improve processes and procedures.
- Maintain a consistent positive attendance status.
- Supports and adheres to internal quality and safety programs.
- GED or High School is required
- Material handler or previous experience is preferred
- Previous manufacturing experience is required
- Ability to work up to 10 hours/day is required. Must be able to work Saturdays as needed.
Apply now at jobs.Workboxstaffing.Com or call (616) 396-5557