Southgate, MI 48195
- Identify, engage and present to C level decision makers.
- Negotiate and close deals to develop and maintain sales territory.
- Obtain new clients and execute monthly sales meetings.
- Tenacious ability to build new business relationships while securing customer loyalty.
- Account implementation and management.
- Meet key outcomes of the job to increase yearly gross.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Salary + Commission - Top Performers make over $100, 000.
- Unlimited growth opportunity.
- Full benefits package.
Desired Competencies, Skills and Experience:
- Personal integrity / Intellectual honesty
- Sales skills / People Skills Relationship manager
- Vision / Mission / Goals
- Success Pattern / High achiever
- Self disciplined / Sense of Urgency
- Good work organization
- Goal oriented / $ hungry through value
- Positive outlook and attitude
- High self esteem
- Industry knowledgeable
- Client market share oriented
- Team Player / independent yet supportive
- Understands self responsibility
- Assertive social style / Follow Through
- Continuing education achievements
- Public speaking ability
- Generous with thank yous
- Professional manner
- Computer literate
Send resume and cover letter explaining your sales experience to lisad@workboxstaffing.Com or apply below.