Industry: General Office
Job Number: 161238
Pay Rate: $11.00/hour
Office Assistant - Quality Department, $11-12/hour, Whitehall, MI
Are you looking for a family-focused, unique work environment? Do you have previous experience working in an office setting for a manufacturing company? If so, call us today! Erdman Machine Co., located in Whitehall, manufactures gas turbine components for both aerospace and industrial. Erdman Machine is committed to leading the industry in efforts to find new and cost-effective ways to machine high tech alloys as well as new materials and products. As an Office Assistant in the Quality Department you will responsible for, but not limited to, general office work, verifying paperwork and orders performed to ensure that they are correct, assist with auditing processes, and tracking specifications.
Erdman Machine Co. Offers excellent benefits upon hire-in! Excellent medical & dental insurance, Group-Life - both with 100% of premium covered by employer. Short-term disability with 100% of premium covered by employer - with up to 12 weeks of pay, 60% of wages beginning on the 8th day off from work. Voluntary coverages available - vision, additional life, additional short-term disability, accidental and critical illness/events. Employee is eligible for Simple IRA 90 days from hire-in with 3% company match on gross wages (with some exceptions). Additional benefits include Tuition Reimbursement (C or better) - 75% for job related, pre-approved courses, $100 towards one pair of prescription safety glasses every two years (glasses only), uniforms available at no cost.
Functions and Requirements:
- Maintain Data entry, word processing, filing, scanning
- Learn & understand policies and procedures, including AS9100 QMS
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively at all organizational levels and across functional areas
- Must possess excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a busy office environment
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- One-year office related experience preferred
Job Order #: 161238