Job Number: 161593
Pay Rate: $57200.00/year
Molding Process Technician, $16.50-$20.92/hr Direct Hire, 3rd shift, Muskegon, MI
Are you a creative thinker who is innovative and enjoys creating strong relationships? Are you a self-starter who takes pride in their work? Look no further! A West Michigan company recognized worldwide as a supplier of engineered products to the world automotive industry is actively searching for a Molding Process Technician, like you, to join their team at their Plastics Facility in Muskegon, Michigan. As the Molding Process Technician, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the Molding Department including start up, shut down, maintenance of molding equipment and processes that achieve production, quality, and scrap standards.
You will be eligible to receive an excellent Benefits Package which will include: health insurance program, dental care insurance program, vision care insurance program, company provided life insurance policy. Voluntary benefits include additional life, critical and accident insurance, LifeLock identity theft protection and many more. You will be eligible to participate in celebrating 10 paid holidays, up to four weeks paid vacation (based on tenure), two days paid time off (PTO), profit sharing and 401(k) plan with company 10 percent match of every dollar, and wellness program. Reviews happen 2 times per year (July/Dec) and are based on skill set.
Functions and Requirements:
- Record start and stop of jobs in UltiPro.
- Maintain Molding Processes by monitoring process, tracker system, and report deviation while instituting root cause
- Maintain mold, machine, and material capabilities.
- Facilitate shift communication by meeting with Cell Leader & MPT from previous shift to discuss shift performance, rework and other issues pertinent to the efficiency and effectiveness of Molding Department
- Perform other tasks as requested by management
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior experience or training in injection molding processes, preferably in the automotive industry
- Basic knowledge, training, or experience with machine maintenance and preventative maintenance programs
Job Order: #161593