Industry: Machine Operation
Job Number: 139853
Pay Rate: $10.70/hour
Molding Operator, All Shifts - Grand Haven, MI
Established in 1946 in Chicago, Anderson Technologies has proven to be a trusted, reliable partner for high-quality custom plastic injection molding and contract manufacturing! They have been located in Grand Haven since 1995. If you are looking for a company that treats you like family and is committed to the community, stop looking and contact us today! The Molding Operator will monitor thermoplastic injection molding machines for smooth operations, monitor output for consistent quality, while following written instructions, and changes in procedures. Other job duties will include, but are not limited to, counting parts for correct quantity, inspecting and sorting parts to assure quality standards are met, place inserts in the tool for " insert molded" parts, lift and move packaged parts.
Upon hire in you will receive a wage increase and will eligible to receive an excellent benefits package including comprehensive health insurance (60 days after hire date), flexible spending account (partially company funded), paid holidays, vacation pay, sick time, 401(k) retirement plan with company match (up to 3% - $1.00, over 3% - $.50 match), Roth 401(k) option, company sponsored short-term and long-term disability insurance, company sponsored life insurance, health club membership reimbursement, ongoing employee training and development opportunities, onsite Success Coach, and an excellent education reimbursement plan.
Functions and Requirements:
- Operate multiple presses
- Keep track of production, quantity and scrap on scoreboards and other documents as required
- Assemble parts at the press to keep up with press output
- Cross-train and perform other related responsibilities as required
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment performing repetitive tasks
- Must have good hand-eye coordination and visual acuity
- Must be able to multitask while paying strong attention to detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
Job Order #: 139853M