Industry: Skill Labor-Manufacturing
Job Number: 161590
Pay Rate: $34320.00/year
Molding Die Setter, $20.15-$30.11/hr Direct Hire, 3rd shift, Muskegon, MI
Are you a creative thinker who is innovative and enjoys creating strong relationships? Are you a self-starter who takes pride in their work? Look no further! A West Michigan company recognized worldwide as a supplier of engineered products to the world automotive industry is actively searching for a Molding Die Setter, like you, to join their team at their Plastics Facility in Muskegon, Michigan. As the Molding Die Setter you will be responsible for the removal, installation, loading and unloading of molds going in and out of the plant, storing and maintenance of molds. They must also start up molding presses and serve as back-up for other department positions as needed.
You will be eligible to receive an excellent Benefits Package which will include: health insurance program, dental care insurance program, vision care insurance program, company provided life insurance policy. Voluntary benefits include additional life, critical and accident insurance, LifeLock identity theft protection and many more. You will be eligible to participate in celebrating 10 paid holidays, up to four weeks paid vacation (based on tenure), two days paid time off (PTO), profit sharing and 401(k) plan with company 10 percent match of every dollar, and wellness program. Reviews happen 2 times per year (July/Dec) and are based on skill set.
Functions and Requirements:
- Record start and stop of jobs in Tracy Clock
- Removal and installation of molds, by checking tracker system for timing requests, check with team for mold change priority, ensure that material handler is on schedule for material change, ensure date code is entered correctly with current date
- Ensure that any problems detected are communicated to team members and a Mold Condition Report is completed
- Perform other tasks as requested by management
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior experience with or ability to learn Tracker system, preferably in the automotive industry
- Must have prior experience or training in setting, storing and maintaining molds
Job Order: #161590