Job Number: 159872
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Mig & Tig Welder, Pay is BOE, 1st shift - Muskegon, MI
A local Muskegon equipment manufacturer specializing in the building of steel office & laboratory furniture is seeking a Welder for 1st shift. Job duties will consist of working various positions on a robotic welding line and doing mig & tig welding on office/laboratory furniture. Previous mig & tig welding experience is required. Must be able to work in a team based environment, have a strong work ethic, and excellent reliability.
This opportunity is full-time with the potential for hire in. The following benefits are available upon hire in: Medical, dental, 401K, short-term/long term disability, and paid holidays/vacation. Advancement opportunities available.
Functions and Requirements:
- Keep up with the production pace throughout the shift
- Ability to do repetitive tasks throughout the shift
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow work instructions, blueprints, and job travelers
- Ability to work in a physical position with lifting up to 50lbs regularly
- Available to work over time (after shift) and on the weekends as needed. Overtime is a requirement
- Must be comfortable working with hand and power tools as needed
- Must have previous mig & tig welding experience
Job Order #: 159872