Mid-Level Mechanic- $15/hr or up DOE
Williamston, SC 29697
Certified and experienced in all mechanical aspects of assigned vehicles. Provide mechanical work for all assigned cars.
- Repair automobiles, trucks, and other motor vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance including mounting tires and oil changes.
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components, including bad fuel pumps and removing security systems.
- Must be flexible to work extra hours if needed, including occasional weekends.
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be able to work outdoors.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Training and certifications preferred.
- At least two years experience in mechanical repair.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to learn job specific computer programs.
- ASE Certification preferred.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to prioritize duties.
- Able to work outside in any weather conditions.
- Must be able to follow through on tasks to completion.
- Able to communicate well both in person and in writing.
- Must be able and willing to be underneath vehicles to do visual frame inspection.
- Must have own tools.