Medical Device Production Assembler
Brighton, MI 48116
Job Summary: The Production Assembler will be responsible for assembly, set-up and operation of medical manufacturing equipment, inspecting and/or testing products following written instruction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Medical Device Production Assembler position:
- Build medical product assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Document parameters/information on documents or Lot History Records
- Identifying and reporting any product quality problems and recommending solutions or actions to the prevent the reoccurrence of product non-conformity.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Job Requirements of the Medical Device Production Assembler position:
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job which will be 20lbs regularly.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret work documents such as work instructions, safety procedures, and operational procedures.
- Ability to solve practical problems, good decision making, planning, organizing, and effective communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Qualifications of Medical Device Production Assembler position:
- Previous assembly experience in medical device field preferred but not required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- GED or HS Diploma.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience reading micrometers, calipers and rulers.
Job Order #: 127248