Material Planning & Logistics Coordinator and CSR
Canton, MI 48187
Are you trying to join a fast paced, highly competitive, and motivating team? Then this is the job for you! It consists of highly competitive pay in an atmosphere that rewards productivity! This awesome team of managers are looking to bring people on PERMANENTLY that are honest, hardworking, competitive and motivated! This is a great chance to grow alongside a team of great leaders that CARE about their employees.
Every temporary worker is treated as their own! Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance and advancement opportunities.
Education, knowledge or skill requirements:
- 2 years M P & L - Material Planning & Logistics experience; familiarity with all original equipment manufacturer (OEM) software systems is beneficial
- Excellent math aptitude with problem solving skills - Good communication and followup skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Summary of essential job functions:
- Serve as the primary contact with our outside customer/suppliers on a daily basis and develop solid business relationships with them
- Responsible for confirming orders, receipts, inventory shortages, EDI, cubing out trucks, scheduling normal trucks and expedites, and checking OEM customer systems hourly and daily.
- Work with customers and internal/external contacts to resolve daily order issues, back order resolution, expediting requests, order modifications, and order cancellations
- Create and distribute appropriate routing instructions for current and future suppliers
- Monitor on hand inventory daily; work closely with customers/suppliers to set min/max levels to allow restocking of product and minimize shortages
- Monitor and report information for any inventory shortages, overages or quality concerns and report them to the suppliers, sales reps or OEM if necessary
- Schedule and track inbound sea container shipments; confirm tallies against packing lists and notify supplier of any deviation
- Send ASN s for all outbound trucks and check OEM customer system to ensure accurate completion
- Scan and input all appropriate documentation for completed orders into the E-Bridge system
- Resolve and customer service issues in a cost effective and expeditious manner
- Ensure ISO documentation is being followed
- Follow all handbook and safety guidelines
- Willingness to work overtime with short notice
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multitask and hit deadlines
Job ID: 193380