Grand Rapids, MI 49546
To create a continuous conveyor belt from rubber, plastic and other materials.
1. Will use a tape measure to cut material to size. 100% accuracy with measuring
2. Melts material together to create a continuous conveyor belt
3. Hilo driving 5% of the time.
4. Attendance - must be at work every day.
1. Temperature controlled environment; lifting up to 50lbs; bending, twisting, squatting at times.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Ability to train on 1st shift for 3 months
4. Attention to detail
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Hilo experience- 3+ months
2. Tape Measure skills- pass test with 90% or greater
3. Math Skills- pass basic math test with 90% or greater
4. Valid Drivers License/current eye exam (forklift purposes)
5. Experience in construction or handyman work helpful