Industry: General Office
Job Number: 161435
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour
Material Analyst, Pay TBD - Taylor, MI
Are you looking for a company that treats you like family? Are you looking for a 1st shift? Look no further! A local family owned, and operated warehouse located in Taylor, MI is on the hunt for a Material Analyst who wants a long-lasting career. They specialize in auto rims and are looking for a qualified candidate to help them with their daily operations.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience dealing with Ford, Chrysler, and GM as a tier 1. The position will consist of coordinate and schedule customer shipments along with schedule outside supplier shipments; Review customer EDI requirements. This job requires that you have a sense of urgency and attention to detail. Being a team player is a must to hold their high standers of success.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Coordinate and schedule customer shipments
- Coordinate and schedule outside supplier shipments
- Review customer EDI requirements
- Review Customer Portals for requirements and issues
- Perform other tasks as required
- Sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Education: High School Diploma and 3 year experience is required ( 2 year degree preferred not required)
- MS Office: Computer Proficiency with standard software packages, including Word, Power Point, Outlook And Excel
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, interact effectively with internal and external contacts negotiation, communication, cost management and writing skills
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- Proven organizational skills in order to prioritize and balance multiple projects and coordinate project timelines to ensure timely completion with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated detail orientation, judgment and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight required
- Specific understanding of manufacturing/quality processes pertinent to the commodities
- Conflict resolution and handle difficult situations in a professional manner
Job Order #: 161435