Grand Rapids, MI 49512
PART TIME 15-20 HRS/ WEEK with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
Local Sign Company is looking for an energetic, driven individual to join our team as a Marketing and Sales Intern. Our ideal candidate is interested in assisting in marketing a growing industry and enjoys reaching out to maintain networking connections and competitively hunting for leads. This internship would provide business and marketing skills through a strong focus on connecting with possible clients, maintaining client relationships through communication and marketing a multi-product platform.
Possible Job Duties:
l . Gather sales leads through Contractors, plan rooms, and government offices.
2. Follow up with leads to get a contact and check scope of potential job.
3. Manage Lead Generator to make sure the leads are being properly contacted.
4. Contact Architects and get Universal Sign on approved bidder lists:
a. Interior signs
b. Post & panel signs
c. Channel letters
d. Ground signs
5. Update Linkedln accounts for sales to keep posts current- look at other social media outlets as options.
6. General marketing activities.
7. Take photos of installed signs for marketing materials.
l . College Student seeking a degree in Business or Marketing
2. Ability to be flexible and a self-manager, able to solve problems on their own
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Detail-oriented, organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
5. Excellent ability to translate tone and personality into digital content
6. Experience with Linkedln and other major social media platforms
7. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
8. Proficient in social media and web search engines
9. Creative problem-solving skills
10. Comprehensive understanding of email and online marketing best practices