Wayne, MI 48184
We are seeking a hardworking reliable candidate for a Maintenance Technician position to join a growing company who is eager to invest in the right candidate. This is a temporary to hire position that offers the opportunity to grow with the company and offers full benefits when hired on.
Everyone employed at Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Conveyor machine and maintenance mechanic will maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical. They will establish and maintain a safety-first culture by promoting and driving safe work practices.
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot changeovers and line packaging equipment.
- Ability to rebuild air motors, air pumps and more
- Ability to maintain control components, motors, and conveyors
- Ability to bend, lift, stretch and each both below the waist and above the head
- Ability to stand and walk 10/12 hours each day and work up to 12 hours a day
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must have a history working with Manufacturing Conveyors
- General mathematical skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers
- Basic computer skills
- Good organizational skills
- Quick learner
- Possible chemical lab experience
- Ability to use technical equipment, observational skills, written/verbal communication, and teamwork
Job Order ID: 179263