Muskegon, MI 49441
Are you looking for a Direct Hire opportunity with a fast-paced, safety oriented foundry with a long-term presence in Muskegon County? If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, look no further! Founded in 1923 this multi-industry company includes powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, E-Z GO, and Jacobsen. In this position you will be responsible for repairing/rebuilding electric motors, troubleshooting/repair the Ajax Induction Furnaces, ACS Osborn Mold Unit, Sand and Hydraulic Systems, and all associated production equipment. You will also be responsible for other duties such as repair of Electric Overhead cranes and hoists, and repair of high voltage controls up to 2700volts.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, 401K, paid holidays, PTO and competitive pay.
Functions and Requirements:
- Must have experience reading electrical schematics and diagrams
- Will be responsible for cleaning and performing minor repair of Sub Stations Feeder Circuits and Breakers
- Must have experience with Allen Bradley Rockwell Software (RS Logix 5, RS Logix 500, and RS Linx), PLC-5 and SLC500 hardware
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have at a minimum a Journeyman Electrician Card or 8 years of experience in the electrical field in a manufacturing facility
- Specific vision, abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to focus
Job Order #: 125415