Muskegon, MI 49441
Job Summary: Candidate will be working as a Maintenance Technician, specifically in Machine Repair for a Muskegon based company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for trouble shooting, maintenance and repair of hydraulically and pneumatically operated machinery
- Observe and follow all safety procedures and guidelines when performing work to avoid injury to self and other employees
- Read and follow all job related work instructions.
- Complete all paperwork and computer input necessary for work orders and preventative maintenance tasks
- Rebuild of pneumatic cylinders and valves
- Rebuild of hydraulic pumps, cylinders and valves
- Responsible for maintenance (except electrical) on air compressors
- Maintain all wells, water pumps and emission systems
- Trouble shoot and maintain ACS unit
- Handle all pipefitting as needed
- Adhere to TS 16949 Work Instructions
- Ability to read blue prints, schematic and hydraulic
- Maintain Robots/gas systems flamehardening
- Maintain and troubleshoot various equipment in the plant as needed for continuous operation
Job Requirements of Machine Repair:
- Frequently required to stand, walk, climb and reach with hands and arms
- Frequently sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25-35 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision, abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to focus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications for Machine Repair Position:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of Two Years of Manufacturing Experience or Similar Experience
- Eight years minimum of practical experience or Journeyman status
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to smoke, airborne particles, and heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate if proper protective hearing protection is utilized according to company policy.
Job Order #: 125417