Maintenance Tech - Dutton, MI
Preventative Maintenance, trouble-shooting, equipment repairs, keeping records on repairs and PM s ordering parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Maintenance Tech position:
- Trouble-shooting equipment repair, maintenance record keeping and ordering repair parts.
- Ensure adherence to ISO [Quality and Environmental] procedures, policies and work instructions.
- PM s, oiling and greasing of equipment
- Assist Maintenance B personnel as Mentor
- Ancillary Tasks as assigned by Supervisor
Job Requirements for Maintenance Tech position:
- Knowledge of electrical trouble-shooting,
- Completion of a hydraulic and electronic course with a grade of C or above.
- Score at least Above Average on Mechanical Aptitude Test
Qualification for Maintenance Tech position:
- A minimum of 2 yrs. Experience as a B maintenance or related field. Education can reduce the minimum time requirement.
- Continuing education class on hydraulics, electrical and electronics.