Electrician/Maintenance Technician, 2nd Shift, $24.93/hr, Kentwood, MI
A local Grand Rapids supplier of airflow management and water-deflection systems is actively seeking an experienced Electrician/Maintenance Technician to work 2nd Shift 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm Monday - Friday with Required OT. Overtime is required and you will work 2 Saturdays per month and 1 Sunday per month per the Union. All candidates must have 3-5 years of Industrial/Manufacturing experience with knowledge of electrical work.
Benefits: Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing received access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Functions and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of Industrial/Manufacturing Maintenance Technician experience Required!
- Journeyman Electrician Card (Preferred NOT required)
- Ability to obtain Hi-Lo Certification- Driver's License
- Perform preventative Maintenance functions
- Set up tooling to meet the process requirements as needed
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment in a safe and timely manner
- Perform welding, cutting operations in a safe manner as needed
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic issues as needed
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical problems
- Basic Mechanical Skills
- Working knowledge of hydraulics
- Read Electrical Prints
Job Order #: 144928