Maintenance Technician, $25/hr+ BOE, Day Shift, Detroit MI
Are you looking for a factory that promotes from within, offers quarterly pay increases and offers full benefits once hired in? Are you looking for a company that genuinely cares about you? If so, the search is over! They are looking for hard workers that share their vision and want to have an impact on our world, along with having a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities. Contact Our Offices to jumpstart your career today!
The Maintenance Technician/Machine Repair position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and preventative maintenance systems including processes to support the achievement of business goals and objectives.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's
- Facilities and Building equipment. Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment and or facility as required to meet company agenda.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements
- Proactively trouble shoots equipment by means of observation, measuring and testing.
- Mechanical B Pneumatic C Hydraulic D Electrical
- Manufacturing of repair parts when possible by use of company tool room equipment.
- Reads and interprets prints to ensure equipment is running properly and to develop predictive maintenance planning such as spare stock on wear items.
- Oversee and train subordinates to perform maintenance repairs and functions as required.
- Prepare and provide documentation, predictive measures, and archive support documentation of planned and unplanned maintenance.
- Maintain technical background by means of attending technical workshops, reviewing technical publications, establishing communication network with OEM and repair sources.
- Prepares maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and future needs.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with policies, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain statutory and regulatory compliance systems.
- Mechanical aptitude Experience with CNC Repair Proficient with Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic diagrams Experience with Mattison and or Thompson surface grinders
- General machining and grinding proficiency with tool room equipment Good communication skills Good organizational skills Proficient with predictive and preventative maintenance programs and systems
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday thru Friday 6am to 4pm. Saturdays 6am to 11am. Extended hours may be a requirement of this position to ensure Production needs and requirements.
- High school diploma or GED. Craft apprenticeship or 8 years on the job experience
**APPLY NOW or give us a call at 734-284-2121!!!**