Maintenance Tech $20/hr, Kentwood/GR, 2nd shift
Kentwood, MI 49512
1. Timely repair of any malfunctioned equipment and document.
2. Perform preventative maintenance to schedule and document.
3. Troubleshooting of equipment and repairs (Electrical/Pneumatics/Mechanical).
4. Troubleshooting Robots, PLCs, HMIs, and Plant Software Applications.
5. Maintain spare parts inventory and order, as required
6. Construction of fixtures, gauges and tools, as required.
7. Maintain building and grounds.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
9. Recommend opportunities for continuous improvement.
10. Keep work area clean and organized.
11. Follow Lock-out Tag-out Procedures and all other safety rules.
12. Job lifting requirements of 25 lbs.
13. Must be able to sit, stand, bend, twist, turn, squat if necessary.
14. Must wear safety glasses at all times when on manufacturing floor.
- Education Level: High school diploma or Certification in related Technology or related training programs
- Training: TS/ISO, OSHA
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
- Additional: Two to Five years experience in the area of Equipment/Plant Maintenance
- Communication: Ability to communicate effectively with Team leaders, Supervisors, and Management. Effective team skills in a fast paced environment.
- Organizational: Good organization skills necessary. Ability to prioritize effectively. T\time management skills
- Additional: N/A.
#Job Order: 170601